After School Art Class
Fun Mixed Media Creative Art Classes For Kids Using Gentle Mindfulness And Meditation
Arty Stuff You Can Expect Your Child To Learn
- Create mixed media art and learn about various art forms from around the world
- Creative Fathers Day gift
- Draw using different techniques
- Paint using different mediums
- Create fun little clay sculptures using clay
- Study a famous artist
- Mindfulness & meditation practice using art
Our art classes are fun, free flowing, creative & experimental.
$260 (inc $40 art supplies) per child per term payable in full at the time of booking for children upto 12 years, siblings get a discount.
What to bring
All art materials are supplied by us including an art apron. Please pack a snack and a bottle of water for your child.
When, where & how to book?
Term 3 2018 (Mon 23 July - Mon 17 September 2018)
Every Monday - 3.30 pm - 5.00 pm (held on school term only) At Willetton Primary School | 14 woodpecker avenue, Willetton.
The class is taught by Andie and Claire who both have working with children checks. Andie is an artist and creative director by profession.